Sunday, May 21, 2006

Still been a little rough here lately

Not on the best of streaks lately. Just can't seem to put things together. All too often A-K getting busted, against garbage. Other monster losses have included the "I hit two pair on the flop, but someone else hit their set. You know the routine. It happens. It has its toll on the bankroll unfortunately.
I held my home tournament last night, and hosted a total of 22 people! I had a great time, but didn't win, didn't even come close. First big hit, was courtesy of Big Slick, running into Rockets. That caused a rebuy, and no long afterward, I hit Big Slick again...and got it cracked by an A-9. C'est la vie!
I did break out the Nevada Jacks chips for the cash game, last night, and people really marvelled over them. I may get a few referral points out of this after all!
Sorry, I haven't "blogged" more often, I fully intended to make my posts, much more frequently, but life keeps getting in the way.
I've dropped stakes a little on some of my poker sites, in an attempt to recoup some losses, but slowly! No more impulsive poker. Think I'll start believing the monster raises of others and err on the side of caution for a while. Still just staying the course. It'll work out, over time.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: