Friday, May 26, 2006

What a SLOWWWWWWWW Friday!

I never knew time could move so slowly.
This is unreal!
You know how you get suddenly woke up...and you're all jittery?
Well that's how I've felt ALL DAY. The day has just come to a complete standstill and it is making everyone very drowsy. It is a quiet day in here today, which I guess is a good thing but man I don't know how much more I can take.
Big Red and I are going out tonight w/the Brothers-es tonight, to Tampico I believe. Was to have happened last night but that fell through, and besides we got to see a GREAT baseball game. My son's team WON last night!!! The boys really got it together. There were some shaky moments byt all in all it was great. It was an exciting game, because right up til the end it could have gone either way.
Sad to say that I've layed off of poker for a few days, deciding that the wife was right, and I was spending too much time on it. She was getting a little ticked off about it. You know..."momma ain't happy, ain't no one happy..." well it's true. So I opted to yield and play some other day.
This is a long weekend, nice long break and boy do I ever need it. Maybe I'll be able to pull off some play time!!!
I still really want to get my money back up on Noble. I should have never lost it down like that in the first place. The Bodog thing still kinda gets me a little bit too. It was like I hit a spot there that I couldn't do ANYTHING right. Let's hope it'll come back! :)
Another hour to go...and then it's off to the house.

Oh and my COPAG's are on their way now, they'll be here by Wednesday...all 6 beautiful decks of them!!!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: