Sunday, May 28, 2006

Too much yard work

Oooooofff!
Man am I ever gonna be sore in the morning. After mowing the lawn (bagged it all) weed eating, I moved on to opening up the swimming pool for the season. Filling it up now, who knows how long that'll take. Then, I had to trim all of the shrubs. Not only does my back hurt in places I'd forgotten I had, but I'm also sun burned! So that ought to make sleeping a lot of fun.
I'm out treading water on Noble Poker right now. I'm almost back up to $30, as pathetic as that sounds! I've still got 20 in bonus to claim, but that's going to be a long time from now. At the .5 .10 NL tables, points come slowly. VERY slowly... But then again, I've got nothing but time.
I've still got a couple days left in this long holiday weekend. I've really enjoyed it so far. Just not being at work is the best part for me.
I think I'm going to check the fridge for a beer...it's been a long one, and I think I deserve it.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: