Saturday, September 19, 2009

idk


Somehow... somewhere... somehaircolor not mine own... Big Red walks (not runs) away with the win tonight. Somewhere along the line tonight the Eagles Hold'em Tournament grows to the 50 player level, and ultimately my lovely and talented wife comes out on top. RED wins AGAIN! I love her, and she's got crazy mad poker skills! All of which I Do Not Understand! Still though, I'm all about it... and she as always rocks my world. Somehow, as LUCK would have it of the NDPT players... Red takes the top spot in points, followed by Uncle June, and in a distant, nearly unspeakable, we find your friendly neighborhood cheer_dad. Oh yeah, biyatches... I'm here and going NOWHERE! I hope you've all enjoyed the night!

Bowling in the morning with Cole and Drew... and I get to pony up the $$$ for yet another ball! But hey, it's for "the children..."

G'night!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: