Sunday, June 11, 2006

I did well

Ended up playing going over to the Wellesley neighborhood Hold 'em Tournament on the 9th. Crowd was smaller than usual but there were 7 people there. We played two tournaments and I finished first in the first tourney and 2nd in the next. Walked away with in the neighborhood of $160. Now if only all of that could go into the online coffers! :)
Played a little online as well, back up a little on Noble, thanks to a killer hand with Queens. Got me right back on that horse! Still don't know what I'm going to do on Rodeo, don't know whether to trust them not to cheat me of my $25. I'm concerned that they might fold before I ever get my chance to withdrawal.
This is my long weekend, so I don't have to work on Monday...YEAH! SWEET!!
I need the time off to recooperate, at least that's what I keep telling myself. It's terrible to dread going to work isn't it. Current general atmosphere in there just isn't the best in the world, and I believe it is affecting a great number of good people.
I gotta run, Whit, wants to hit the pool, so that means Dad's Taxi Service is open for business.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: