Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No huge loss...

Played for a while yesterday on NoblePoker, but just couldn't get anything to come together. Thought I had a hope when I got A-Qsuited. Even hit my Q on the flop, but the preflop raiser bets into me, hard. I call, but the turn brings a King, and he goes even bigger, stupidly I call again, ONLY because one more spade gives me the nut flush. That didn't happen, and then he really tries to milk me...and bring it home. I drop out, and save myself a few bucks. Wasn't doing any good at the other table either. So NL .10-.20 two tables cost me a little less than $10 for the night. I guess I should be grateful I didn't lose the whole $40 I had on the line.

Don't forget folks the next points tourney is June 17th at my house 6:00pm. Should be a good time...just a few seats left, at three tables. Bring your "A" game kids!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: