Wednesday, June 28, 2006

PokerSavvy Tourney about to start!

I'm registered...
All my honey-do tasks are done.
Ready to sit down for the long haul. Even though so far there aren't that many people registered for the PokerSavvy.com Bloggers Tourney on Poker.com for a whopping $1,000! I urge you all to check out the Savvy offers. I've done a couple of their promos so far, and have some great Copags to show for it...and just got a $100 GiftCard to PartyPoker. Just for making some nominal deposits to a couple of Poker Sites that I would have been playing any way. Just do the hand requirements, even at some micro-limits and the promos take care of themselves.

Anyway enough with the plug for PokerSavvy! But really give 'em a shot!

Today, was a good day at work...felt like I accomplished some things, and got to pitch in on some relatively high level issues. Instead of beating my head against the wall. Didn't have to talk to Keith a single time today. Life is really worth living!

Rain held off today, and let the kids get in the pool, for a change. Even the wife got in after work. Tomorrow, hopefully it'll hold off again, but unfortunately I have to mow the yard. Wonder if I do that...and some other things if Big Red would allow a cash game for the weekend? No Points! Smaller crowd. We'll just have to see.

Tourney is STARTING! Only 36 registered, payout to top 5. It's go time!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: