Saturday, June 24, 2006

What a sleepy day...

Just can't seem to "wake up" today.
It's like the weeks are so long and stressful lately that I sleep in on Saturday to catch up...and then I'm still a zombie throughout the day. Really shouldn't be this way huh. Did get motivated long enough to take my son to see "Garfield 2" today. Wife went to see "The Lake House", w/a neighbor. They just said it was different. Isn't that a lot like a guy saying that a girl had a "nice" personality? Oh well, Hollywood keeps crankin' 'em out, we keep showing up in droves to see 'em. We'll never learn.
I just saw today that Aaron Spelling died at the age of 83. TV mogul/producer, that brought a lot of TV to the masses, that even I've been guilty of indulging in over the years. Charlie's Angels, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, etc...
I'm playing right now on Noble, and have FINALLY moved back up over my initial investment. It has taken me a while after getting spanked for over $50 during an excrutiating session some time ago. I'm back on track...playing smart. Expecting what isn't expected. Realizing that at the level I'm playing at, "low stakes" these guys that push all their chips in after the flop, as a raise, really aren't trying to bluff, and buy it. They're just too excited that they've hit a monster hand, and don't even try to pull more money out of the rest of the table. Oh well.
I'm also waiting for a $50 deposit to CDPoker, that an affiliate site promised. Their forum wants us to be patient...but we shall see if it ever gets there. Also I signed up through PokerSavvy again to Poker.com. Points accumulate quickly, and 750 Savvy points will be mine, in a week or so at this rate. I also completed the Mansion promo through them for 900 points. I ended up losing on the site, but the points I earned allowed me to double up by buying a Gift Card to PartyPoker through the Savvy guys. PokerSavvy RULES! So I'll continue to send them my business, as long as they keep shelling out the Gift Cards.
I have to work tomorrow (Sunday) maintenance on servers, of a wide variety.
The WSOP is going on right now in Las Vegas. Maybe one of these days...(sigh)
For that I could stay awake...at least I think so. That's all for today.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: