Friday, June 16, 2006

It's my short Friday!

It's only an eight-hour work day today.
Tonight's my son's LAST baseball game for the season.
Tomorrow evening the cards will be dealt at my house. Looks like so far I've got 22 people signed up to play, with several newbies. I'm predicting another great time for everybody. Now if I can just win it...things will be GREAT! I need a major coup to take down, particularly the two points leaders Andy and TJ. You guys are goin' down!
I'm looking forward to the weekend, some much needed time off, of course there will be yardwork to accomplish and such, but hey, "Welcome to the wonderful world of home ownership!" I think I'm also going to sign up on MansionPoker.com this weekend since PokerSavvy.com just added them. The play through requirements for the 900 points look like cake! And looks like through the points system, that you can at the very least double your money. I'll have to keep you posted. Maybe someone will start listening to me on this!

Time to get back to it...gotta run,

cheer_dad

No comments: