Monday, July 20, 2009

Slight Pause


So, the 2009 edition of the World Series of Poker, Main Event is on a break until November when the final 9 will return to end it and crown a champion. I took the opportunity at that pause to take one of my own. Hey, I was on vacation already I'm entitled. But I'm back home, of course dreading the return to work tomorrow, still I figured I should at least drop a line or so to the blog.

I'd like to thank all of you who visited my blog and hope that many of you return in the future. I may not be the best and most eloquent of writers, but I am quite the persistent hack you have to admit! The numbers did take a decided jump during the WSOP write ups and that was I'm sure due to Google picking up on some keywords. I don't want to shamelessly promote but I'm happy to get traffic when I'm posting about things that people actually want to read. Along those lines... what else do you the readers like hearing about, in addition to the Series? I throw in my poker playing antics, successes and even the dismal failures, and try to write up when the NDPT extended family comes together to play some Hold'em. A lot of the time what I'm really writing is the ins and outs of life and I'm surprised often to see how you all respond to these entries as well. So, drop me a line or a comment on what you'd like to see more of... or less as the case may be.

Thanks for dropping by, I really do appreciate it.

Regards,

cheer_dad

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Welcome back to the post-vacation world :-P

I like it when you write about things you enjoy. I write about what I want. It's kinda fun that way.

BWoP said...

I would like to see more Vegas trip reports. Which means that you have to go to Vegas.