Friday, November 13, 2009

Eagles Poker Tournament TONIGHT!

Don't forget folk and folkette, that tonight is the Eagles Poker Tournament. Registration begins at 6:00pm, and cards get in the air at roughly 7:00pm. $25 gets you in the game. Uncle June forecasts attendance to be VERY high tonight (yeah, he's got crazy mad prediction skills!) So, don't be late!!! If like me, you find yourself "felted" early, don't get all dejected because JINX'D is playing tonight, and they ALWAYS put on a fantastic show for us. Songs sure to be sung, will be "I hate my life..." and the EVER popular "Crazy Bitch!" Hmmm, there's a telling statement in there somewhere, I just know it.

The work day is nearly over for me. I have to make a quick run by the high school to pick up Whit's assignments that she's missed while oinkin' it up with the FLU. So not only has she been sick, and dealing with my smart alec remarks, now she gets to do school work over the weekend. Yes, baby girl, daddy gives... because he loves! : P

I'll see Y'ALL tonight.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: