Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A little cleanup is necessary

I'm just getting started, wading through the blog clearing out all the garbage postings left by the various spamming scum of the "undernet" who have latched on over time to the ole NDPT. Yes, I've noticed you posting (if you're even human) but haven't had the time to cleanse your filth from my little blog. I'm getting started and won't likely stop. I'd hate to have to lock down my commenters... I'm a free speech, free love kinda guy, but I'll do it if the current wave of garbage continues to plague me. The funny part is most of these leeches are tagging on to OLD posts. Even last year's WSOP. That is like SOOOO last year!!! To all who have remained faithful to my ramblings, thanks... to the blood-sucking-ne'er-do-well-ish-leeches. BITE ME!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: