Thursday, December 31, 2009

As we usher in 2010...


Take a few moments to reflect on the year that has been 2009 as we pass joyously into the new year. I'm grateful for family and friends and time well spent among them all. I'm thankful for our individual prosperity in troublesome times. While like most of us I could use to shed some additional poundage, I've been blessed with continued good health, and I remain active.

I think about those who've gone on before, and are no longer a part of my daily life... but I recall the manner in which each touched my life, and have contributed to who I've become and even will be in the future.

Tonight, is indeed a time of great celebration and good will as we usher in the new year. Look forward to great things if for no other reason than to bring about self-fulfilling-prophecy! There's a picture/sign that my wife has hung here in our home, which aside from all the others speaks volumes to me... and I hope I can strive to achieve its message throughout the coming year and through all my remaining days:

...live...laugh...love...

Happy New Year to one and all!

Regards,

cheer_dad

1 comment:

BWoP said...

Happy New Year :-)