Friday, January 08, 2010

Work week done, see y'all at the Eagles for Poker tonight!


You can call me missing from work, very shortly.  It's my short day, and perhaps I'll take the short bus home, but I digress.  Long week, and the kidlets made out like bandits on missing school due to Snow Days.  Man I really miss those days! 

I've got to get Cole at the house and take him to Pre-Bowl.  Immediately following that, my mom is picking him up, as he is staying with them tonight, so he can go hunting again in the morning.  This time is muzzle-loader season.  The kid is really turning into quite the hunter.  Like a little Elmer Fudd!  : P  Sorry Cole, buddy, had to take the shot!

Beyond that tonight Uncle June insists that it'll be GAME ON tonight at the Eagles at 7pm!  So bring your $20 to get in on the Texas Hold'em Tournament, registration starts at 6:00pm.  Bring some extra just in case you feel like contributing to the obligatory cash game which will certainly ensue (cheer_dad's gonna need a BEER FUND!)

Hope to see everyone there, and I hope to see Aces! 

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: