Tuesday, September 04, 2007

QQ vs. KK X 2

(QQ vs KK) x 2 = a costly losing session.
Twice in my morning session today, my pocket Q's were crushed by pocket K's. They just let me keep betting them too. When all low cards came out, with both times No Paint at all, I thought there was hope. Instead, I dropped in the neighborhood of $100 each time it happened on UB. Fargin' Ouch! Turns the weekend "win" into crap again. OHHHH, but I did qualify for the UB $1,000 freeroll on Sunday, which I'll be too busy to play! WhoopTeeFrickinDoo! I seriously considered scrapping the whole online play, and cashing out what little money and dignity I have left...which ain't much folks. I've had my ass handed to me here people. Not poor play, just monster spankings, usually $100 at a clip, whereas my wins are always subdued. Very smallish pots, and cashouts in a session. I just can't seem to weather the storm. Many of you would say that I've played too tight, but I just looked back through my online stats for the session and I'm finding that I'm playing between 30-40% of my hands. I'm trying not to play absolute crap, but of course pocket pairs, AK, AQ, Ax, in position, dropping small pockets when raised big preflop, suited connectors and from time to time suited semi connectors in position. Just can't make it come together. I probably should just cash the rest out and call it quits. Stick to the live games...particularly the one at Yanok's, which is the only place lately I've been profitable. I guess it's a slump...but it's been going on online for quite a while now.

I know, enough whining!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: