Sunday, October 04, 2009

Let's Go Bullets!


Once more down to the fields again today, as the Tri-C Bullets play host to Ravenswood today. Cole is primed and ready and itching to plow over a quarterback. It's been a long weekend all around and it's nice to be winding it down. But got to keep up the intensity for just a little while. Teresa already headed down to work the gate, I'm going down with Cole at 1:30 and I have to work the chain gang during his game. So, it's a family affair sorta day, not just Cole.

Early morning texts from Uncle June imply that he's been involved in a little offensive/defensive action himself. Love is a battlefield, baby! So, I say when the officials aren't looking, CHEAT! jk

Tomorrow I have to interview for a job that I won't get, at a time that normally finds me already heading for the house, 4:00pm. BUT, that's how it goes. I'm confident I know who's getting it, and honestly he's a good guy and frankly one who I believe has rightly paid his dues. Either I believe all that or I'm a tremendous suckup, since after all he will become my boss. Yes, I applied for the recently vacated position of my own boss. I guess it's time to let 'em know that I'm even interested in moving above the lead spot. Although, I have like another 19 years to go til retirement or something like that. Shudder... all of a sudden I'm depressed.

But that's all for now, I'll see some of you today at the fields, while others tomorrow in the AM at work. Have a nice Sunday gang.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: