Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quarantine


Day... what is it like 3 now? I've been at home with the boy, who has been sick. Flu of some variety. pig like, bird like, monkey for all we know. Doctor just told us to stay at home, control the fever, rest, relax, and get better. You know try not to DIE!!! But I'm happy to report that he is getting better. Fever has subsided, so the contagious phase is prolly over. Still some headaches, and a nasty cough, but Cole is thankfully on the road to recovery. I was concerned this morning that I might be getting the bug myself. The jury is still out but I'm leaning more toward a sinus/allergy thing in my case. The sore throat has passed.

I'd like to say that I'll be happy to get back to work, maybe tomorrow, but I'd be lying and you ALL know it, don't you!

Waiting around to see if Whit needs picked up from school... when the heck is that VW part going to get here so I can get her back on the road, and I can stop carting her around! Okay that last part was an exaggeration!

I did play a little poker I think back on Monday, and made a few dimes and nickles... very few. But I did experiment with 6-tabling on PokerStars and didn't find it too disturbing or taxing. When time permits again, I'll give it a shot.

Hope all is well with each of you, and if any of you find yourselves under "quarantine" at this point due to some iteration of the flu... take care and get well soon.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: