Friday, October 30, 2009

On 6, 6 down...

And again from the well of drunken poker, I goes for 6 tables o micro variety, and hand over $6 to the poker overlords... who jeered and sneered in my general direction. Prolly lucky to have escaped with what I did sans my dignity. I did hit quad 7's last night and actually got paid with the little beauties, when I just limp called the whole way vs one other player, and then I mashed the all-in button after his river bet. He tanked for a while before making the call, and pulling the fuzzy session for me out of the toilet. He was holding cowboys and frankly played a bit weakly with them. (or so sez i, dee poker drunk...) The pot there actually pulled me back from the abyss. Sleep and boredom finally had me close down the connection to PokerStars.

I really gotta quit that shhtuff! It does SOOO cut into my beauty reshhhhht!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: