Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thanks for the Stanwick's hospitality

Thank you Chris and Jill for welcoming us into your home once again for a night of poker!  Jill you should have played, but you were whipping up lotsa great stuff in the kitchen, so who were we to argue!  I played game one and chopped with Jim for 1st and 2nd.  Big Red had earlier been rivered, and was knocked out late in the tourney.  Knowing I had to work the next day I prepared to leave after pocketing the cash, but I handed a buy in to Red for game 2 and told her to play.  I made my departure.  Next morning she tells me that she chopped the 2nd tourney with Jerry!  Good night all around for the Murrays!

The server upgrades at work went fine today, despite some network and proxy issues, and even phone switch upgrades too.  Email continues to flow and no one had to die to make it happen.  One of these days we'll actually finish this upgrade... and then what'll we do with all that "free-time?"  Yeah right, like that will ever happen.

Enjoyed a rare nap today on the family room floor, when I got home.  The kids enjoyed the peaceful sawing of logs, interrupted their tv watching.  : P  Who's yer daddy!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: