Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Margarita night...last night

Met some of our friends out last night for Margaritas at Tampico. Topped it off with a big Killian's at BW3's. Had a really good time, relaxed and enjoyed the company of good friends. Topped the evening off with a little online poker. Still realing from losses on Noble, I still returned to the scene of the crime. This time, played one ring game, and fired up 2 tourneys. The part way into that I fired up another tourney. Ring game wasn't paying off at all, just accumulated points for later. But I place 3rd, 3rd, and 2nd in the tourneys. So this propped me back up to where I started from before the beats of a previous evening! So there really is a swing...who knew?! :)
I'm just a few points shy on this site of completing my final bonus, and will get my last $10 released. I really do think I'll be leaving this site, for greener pastures. But I won't rule anything out. I do need to get back to a few other sites to finish up some bonus work there as well. Poker.com, Titan.com, CDPoker.com. And I'd like to play some other sites as well. I know I'm a junky!
Anyway, today is July 4th! Happy Independence Day!!! We will all be heading over to my mother-in-law's house shortly, to fire up the grills, and later watch the fireworks at the park. Should be a good evening. Then tomorrow, it's BACK TO WORK.
And don't forget, Saturday is tournament night.

Time to go...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: