Monday, July 17, 2006

WAHOO! I placed!

I finally got around to playing in the $100,000 guaranteed tournament on Bodog.com. I won the TEC from a previous tourney that I'd played out there. Hadn't done much else on that site however. Just couldn't seem to catch any cards. But yesterday I finished 53rd in a field of about 880! That paid me a cool $250. Granted I couldn't survive through to take first, but that would have been a nice paycheck...$25,000. That would have paid a few bills. And then some!
But hey...a win is a WIN! And I'm keeping it.

I transferred the money, at least $200 back to Neteller, and now it is on to the next promotion on PokerSavvy and/or PSO.

I'm officially on vacation today. I really need this time to recharge the ole batteries. Not getting to go to the beach this time, but any time off from wrok is a real blessing these days.

That's all I have time for right now. Maybe an uber-post later on.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: