Monday, July 10, 2006

Still liking Poker.com a lot!

Well I went on a bit of a PokerPalooza today...with some very nice results! Up over $50 bucks today on Poker.com from playing at nothing more than .10-.25 No Limit. I was getting good cards when it mattered most! Not all the time, just when there was money to be made...and lots of it in the pot. Big Relief! Was beginning to think, I needed to re-evaluate playing style, due to a recent slump. Whew!

Today was my AWS day, so my play time was increased, but not really by much. It was great to accumulate so many points on the bonus though. I've found out that the bonus on this site pays out in $10 increments every 2000 points. So I've got my first one, and need about 800 to clear the next $10. It would be REALLY COOL to get over the $200 hump before I finish up the promotional bonus. It'd be a nice feather in the cap, as well as some nice cash for the bankroll. BUT, it is important not to get too tied up in that, as just continuing to playing solid poker.

The kids seemed to get along very well today...actually played together, and of all things cooked something out of their kids cookbook today. Devilled eggs...and they went well with tonight's dinner too. Thanks Kids! May you continue to get along so well. Also, realized that I just earned an entry into the WSOP Satellite FR on Poker.com, because of play today...and ohhhh, it starts very shortly. But I'm not holding my breath for it though. Still I'll play the cards I'm dealt. :) While I'm out here...I might as well play a little bit in the ring games, you know...just for the points. :)

I think I'm on vacation next week. Not going anywhere, except for maybe King's Island...but after seeing something about a Roller Coaster mishap on this morning's news, I'm not sure the wife will have any part of it. Well I just busted out of the WSOP Satellite, w/pocket J's...against a guy w/10-6, who hit a straight. Glad it was free entry. On a high note, though, I'm up another $20 on the ring games, I'm in!

Time to call it a night...and quit while I'm ahead, instead of running a good streak in the ground.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: