Monday, October 09, 2006

Funny, I'm still playin'...hmmm

Wasn't there something recently in the news...on the net...on tv, darn near everywhere, about making something illegal, online...maybe gambling of some kind or other? Poker perhaps, as I recall. Yeah, that was it, the little bill originally from Sen Frist...that killed the beautiful online poker world, or did it? I'm still playing...now yes I've received a few notices informing me that I need to cash in my chips, because a few sites are closing all their U.S accounts. They should have given me the option of just leaving my money online, cause I rarely used to take money offline. I started moving it back and forth to Neteller, to take advantage of bonuses. Some sites are more lucrative than others, and some give better bonuses. But that's coming to an end for me...and frankly I'm content to leave my cash in one spot, well as long as it doesn't dry up, and I start feeling the never-ending string of an opponents suckouts. Yeah did I mention Full Tilt Poker? I should, I just started that promo yesterday, or was it the day before. Well I accumulated the required points for the Savvy part. Now the ole bankroll has taken a FRIGGIN' BEATING! I mean this one ranks up there with my all time bad streaks. Wow, nothing works out right now. AK AQ see nothing on the flop, and some numb nuts will take it down with a 7-5os. I've donated to the poker cause...or at least some newbies are feeling really freaking GREAT about themselves right now, figure they got this Poker THANG down! Every once in a while instead of chumming the waters, I guess you gotta drop some power bait, outa your own pocket. Just remember where the hole of water was, and recall the FISH that got away. Hopefully on your next fishing trip...he'll swallow the damn hook! THAT, is a beautiful thing. Then, it's really nice to recall for him the time and date of the last time he was doing so well against you. Give him a "gee fella, what happened...and send him back to mom!" Man, does that sound bitter, yeah, it kinda does doesn't it! Sheesh, this game used to be a lotta fun. All of a sudden it got all serious like! I think I have more of a poker/gambling problem now, that they've outlawed it (or kinda sorta made it illegal, but not quite.) Is there a cure out there somewhere. Much like OJ Simpson was going to look for the real killer, I too will be on the constant lookout for a cure. He used to look on the golf course...I think I'll look around in the online poker rooms for a gambling cure. I'll keep you all posted on my progress. Until next time...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: