Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend rambling...

It's been a while...busy as usual.I guess I'm doing no better than Iggy, lately in his efforts to continue posting to his blog. Just too much time at work, trying to accomplish the impossible, inspired by the inept, encumbered by idgets... It's a paycheck, it keeps me in less than the lifestyle I've grown accustomed to, but hey what else would I be doing? I can tell you this, Poker has not been my friend lately. Well luck just can't be on your side all the time. So, I opted to take my money off of PokerRoom.com. It just wasn't workin' out. 1/2 Limit just hasn't treated me well. However, the game played online, that I've fallen victim to lately has been the Vegas game all over again!!! I remember the suckouts, I remember the friggin' moron at the table that continued to spank the table with his complete idiocy...all the while convinced that he was the man...doing it all right. Showing the boys in brick and mortar how it's done. It just sucks. I moved a total of $400 into UltimateBet.com this weekend. And yes...again, it was nice to get the bonus dollars, taking advantage of the 100% bonus they were offering. Thank goodness, because I encountered a flopped boat (me) getting spanked by a 4 of a kind today, for a definite hurtin'. Ouchie! The other hand of the day was a set of 5's getting hammered by a flush, that the bastard slow played! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Will this insanity ever end. Hell, he didn't even reraise my raise back to him. Of course I guess you never feel real good about a damn 7-9 SOOTED! I hate morons! Of course the rest of the stupidity was my own fault, wasn't it numbnuts...BLACKJACK, online, yes, you remember it don't you. It sucks. It destroys you and makes it worse. But now, it's over, never, ever, ever do it again. Thank goodness for the $390 in bonus dollars. Get back to the GAME PLAN. Live it, learn it, LOVE IT! Tilt is not cool, it will steal your life away. Make it GO AWAY! Just try to remember that in 2 DAYS when the bright lights of VEGAS are glaring in your EYES! That's right...me and the Missus, will be headin' out early Wednesday morning. We will hit the strip by about 10:30AM, and when we're broke before NOON, what will we do then?!

I did work this morning, with Steve, trying to fix a failed Symantec AV installation on a server. Something just isn't right on that box...it will not allow the 10.1 upgrade. WTF! And way back on Friday, the basement was bustling with activity AGAIN, of a poker nature. :) This time, we had two tables, in the last minute pickup game. I finished up, Big Red did not. I do know that I had WAY TOO MUCH to DRINK!!! That Michelob Sampler pack Chris brought along, will one day be the DEATH of me! I think I was drunk clear through until the next night. Still think I'm behind on my sleep. I guess I'm just getting in practice for VEGAS.

Well folks I'm calling it a Blogger night...this is enough blahblahblah for one night!
Big Red and I are going to try and squeeze in a couple of Prison Break episodes!

Regards,
cheer_dad

No comments: