Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Not a red-letter day for me.

Word for the day is overreaction!
And I'm the one that did it.

I was a little bent out of shape when I got to work this morning, bad mood, sinus headache on the way, frustration (so what else is new!) and I responded poorly to an email from a co-worker. Very badly. I made a much larger issue than was necessary, or had been intended by him in the first place. I even went overboard in lumped other issues into my response. His response was justifiably a WTF? style message.

I later apologized in our team meeting to him, and the rest of the group. Then, got down to the heart of the subject matter. We dealt further with the problem of filesystem space, and what to do to plan ahead for what the customer was wanting. Hopefully he, and others will forgive the tantrum. So, in acting like this:



I ended up coming across like this:




Was actually being this:



For which I ended up later feeling like this:



Which resulted in the end me having to say this:



Why do I do these things?! Moron!

Anyway, tomorrow's another day, make the most of it...dive right back into the abyss once again. Sorry very little in the way of Poker Content here. Well okay...I played for a little bit on GamingClub tonight, and moved up a little less than a buck. Sheesh! But I did log a LOT of hands toward the Promo, they're currently offering, which is why I've been dabbling around at the .10/.20 Limit tables in the first place!

Lots of work planned for the weekend, with server moves going on again. Goodie! And oh yeah, the next points event is at my house on Friday evening. Currently have 24 signed up, and it'll soon be GO TIME!

Time to go for the night...until next time...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: