Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Scanning time

I'm killing time between hotfixes and patches on a BUNCH of customer workstations, that I'm getting up to par using HFNetChk. Sometimes the GUI seems to go to sleep on you, and the minutes tend to drag out while you're waiting for the reboot of 20+ remote workstations. But I've caught up on a lot of my desk cleanup (well sorta.) I've caught up on my email, and actually got to read a few Blog entries from some of the rest of the Blogosphere. There are a lot of truly insightful folks peddling their written wares out there, especially in the poker ranks. You didn't honestly think that I was going to let this post go by without mentioning it did you...really? Sorry to have let you down, dear reader! It's been a trying day at work today, with the team seeming to be at each others throats at least for the pre-noon phase of the day. It settled down a bit after that, and a few whimsical moments actually presented themselves to us all and allowed a little collective steam to be blown off. Somewhere here in the building, I know it's being collected though to give power to tomorrow's speed-bump du jour. Wow, I'm really throwing out the cliches. I really must be tired. Thank goodness it's almost over now, looks like we're coming down to the final stretch in the patch-a-palooza. Oh look there's another one!

And with that, I bid you all good evening!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: