Thursday, March 01, 2007

What're U Thinkin'???


JJ stops by my desk this morning to inform me that "The Outback" has lost their mind!!! He and his wife went there last night, sit down, she orders he frozen concoction, he opts for the old standby, Killian's Irish Red. (Probably one of my MOST favorite beers, ever!) And he's informed by the powers that be that they no longer serve it on TAP! WHAT!!!? Are they crazy? When JJ asked why, the answer was it wasn't very popular, and they weren't selling enough. OOOOh, let me guess it'll allow for another keg of flippin' Bud Light or some such domestic, pale wimpy beer. Killian's had bite...but not too much. In the right light it gave off the perfect "RED" glow. So, now JJ and I have had to decide that we're not going back there, ever again in protest of this attrocity against the human race. For shame Outback. Guess I'll have to spend even more time at El Ranchero's Mexican Establishment, where recently they just put Dos XX on TAP, which is a nice change of pace. Still can't believe it.
I am so tired today. The rest of the Intel side of the Team and I stayed last night for OS patch maintenance. I started the day off at 6:30AM, and walked out the doors last night at 12:00Midnight. And now, my body is slowly shutting down, since I got home, grabbed a bite, slept for 5 hours, and got back in here at 6:30AM this morning again. The paycheck'll be nice one of these days, but that is small concellation for how I feel right now. I AM TIRED! Borerline exhaustion. And the bonus plan...we've got work on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. But what'reyagonnadoo.
I'm still a bit staggered by the online losses lately, so it's probably been for the best that I haven't been playing poker online. I was close to Tilt...and it would have taken very little. I think Big Red and I are heading back to the Yanok's on Friday for another evening of tournament poker. BUT...right now, I am SLEEPY, and I'm rambling and writing nothing useful or meaningful. IN fact I wasn't aware that I could type with my eyes closed. Didn't even spell check.
Time to go...
Regards,
cheer_dad

No comments: