Saturday, January 19, 2008

And away we go

Working on second 20oz Ohio Wheat beer at the Columbus Airport. Bar just happened to be right next to Gate B23. How convenient! In 25 minutes we'll be on the plane and heading WEST. Big Red finally got around to reading THIS blog...she hadn't seen any of the itinerary that I worked on. All through the airport Julie's been giggling and Teresa just wasn't understanding why. Finally, she gets it now. I can tell she's beginning to relax and is ready for the vacation to come. Of course she's a double shot of Jack Daniel's to the good now, so life is good.

We're already discussing whether or not we're going to bother checking in at all in the hotel for day one. In the immortal words of JR, "I'll sleep when I'm dead." Then again...we all know how that ended.

Frank just asked if I had remembered to put my belt back on after coming through airport security, and being violated. I told him no, this way it'll be easier to join the Mile High Club in a little while. Wow-chicka-wow-wow!

Well time to wrap this up. You'll be hearing from me...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: