Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th


Despite the fact that this is an unlucky day, things have gone remarkably smoothly. (knock on wood) I finished up over a 1/2 day early on the WebSphere Administration class that I've been in all week. SWEET! I'm not nearly as focused anymore when it comes to classes. I don't know if it's age, or if it's just general disinterest. Either way it's over now.
Tonight my daughter has a dance to go to at school. So, it'll probably be Big Red, the boy, and I left to fend for ourselves this evening at home. He is getting over strep throat, so doubtful we will go anywhere. Yes, I'll be missing a game tonight with the Yanok's. But sometimes family does have to take top billing. Besides tomorrow morning, I have to coach baseball practice, and the thought of doing that with even the hint of a hangover just is NOT all that palatable.
But on another note, I just sent out an invite to the NDPT membership to attend an "unsanctioned" event tomorrow night at our house. No points tournament, just the usual Poker Goodness. No reason, other than for love of the game. It may be a light turnout, but we'll try to get a game together if possible.
I'm getting anxious for Vegas. June 29th, is just so far away. I'm already planning where I want to play, and debating Low Limit, $1/$2 No Limit, and even some tournament action as well. I just don't know. I'm struggling for focus. Looking for the stugots as it were. As the debate rages on I'll keep you posted.
I will put together another tournament listing from AllVegasPoker either way, since it makes it nice to know what's going, and the where and when.
Anyway time to get back to the grind.
Regards,
cheer_dad

No comments: