Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!!!

It's official...the tickets have been purchased, and I'm rollin' up a stake and goin' to Vegas! There's a whole flock of the NDPT'ers going along for the trip TOO! So, far we've got Big Red and I, Frank and Julie, JR and Tabby, Jim and Mel, and Erik and Sara who decided on a whim just today. Hell, he bought his ticket before I did today. Jim started it all off today, when he emailed his confirmation to us all. I had mentioned the day before that the rates had dropped to $198 per person round trip from Columbus. That's cheap folks, real cheap. Too Good To Pass UP! Several of us are leaving on June 28th, Thursday, while Big Red and Jules will be coming along with some others the next day, due to work schedules. I told them we'd save 'em a seat, and leave the BRIGHT LIGHTS on for them. I'm excited already...and it's still a long way off. We'll be staying at the Imperial Palace, but I plan to play the poker rooms at Caesers this time and the Venetian. More later...we're leaving to go out to eat!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: