Friday, April 06, 2007

It won't be long now...


It won't be long now. The final season of "The Sopranos" begins in just 2 days people. Only 9 episodes are left in the life of this outstanding HBO Crime Drama. I'm very curious to know how they will tie up loose ends, and even what ends they choose to tie up. What sense of completion will be experienced? What feeling and emotion will be portrayed? With so much time to have prepared for this...I absolutely expect to blown away by this finale! I don't think they will be letting me down. Not at all. Still, very soon we will know. Not sure there are many among my fellow NDPT'ers who are avid fans of The Sopranos. Just seems like someone who likes poker oughta like a good mob story! I'll try to keep you posted on the final season progress. Particularly who gets whacked!
Tonight, Big Red and I are having a few players over for a game. We may run a quick tourney, followed by a cash game, or we may just make it a good long cash game. Either way there will be cards and chips on the table and the company of good friends.
The week has been long and trying. Still more work than is humanly possible. Which means that management expects twice that much. We're losing a team member...again. Mr. EP makes his departure from the crew, bound upward...at least outward! :) Suffice it to say, he will find a greener pasture in his next endeavor. I wonder if there are other/greener pastures for us all.
I think I'll stop, before I wear myself out here. I'm not going to dwell on work and let it bring down a good day, the beginning of a good weekend.
Anyway, enough for today. Short day and all, poker game to prepare for later.
Regards,
cheer_dad

No comments: