Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another update on the WSOP

I finish my post, and then read Prof's Vegas Poker Blog on my Google Reader page...and he's given me new insight into the series. There's new news! Sorry Prof...I continue to sponge off of your WSOP reporting. But I keep telling the NDPT membership to check you out! I'll increase your readership yet!

Players failing to advance to Day 3 included...
Daniel Negreanu, Chris Moneymaker, Prahlad Friedman, Susie Isaacs, Allen Cunningham, Steve Dannenman, Chris Bell, Phil Gordon, Ciaran O'Leary, and Vinnie Vinh.

Day 3 will mark the first day of the Main Event in which ALL players will be in the room at the same time. Of the original 6,358 who started in the Main Event approximately 800 players will be back for Day 3. Only the top 621 win prize money!!! There are bustouts yet to come.

Stay tuned.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: