Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bodog Beginner Tournaments

In other news from last night, I decided to logon to Bodog when I finally got home last night with Cole. Big Red headed to the Eagles to meet up with some of her girlfriends, while I opted to stay home, as I was in a bit more mellow mood than that. I joined a couple of the Beginner Tourneys (SNG's) again. I realized last night that these play at higher levels than I'd realized before. I noted the presence of some $8 beginner tables last night, but like I promised myself I was sticking to the lower ones until I reach a pre-determined bankroll level on that site. I won one of the SNG's and took 2nd in the other. I did lose in another one but I got my money in good and lost to a suckout. That happens, but these SNG's when played in multiples have a nice way of levelling out your losses. In fact, I moved up another $10 last night. So that helped to reduce my overall $$$ loss from the night, including JR's house.

I still agree with every move I made in last nights NDPT gathering. I lost but I guess I lost the right way! : ) Hey, I can't complain, how often do you get to look down and see quads. I was on one heckuva card roll there for a while, just too bad it had to end abruptly.

See you all on the felt again, soon. By-the-way Big Red and I will NOT be at NDPT #12 held at the Eagles as we will be leaving for the beach, along with the Brothers clan. Yes, this is beach trip number two for us for this season. I could get used to this. I hate to miss the game and I'm excited to see how it all works out for us, since we hope to add this venue to the available poker frenzy here in our little town. If all goes well, this game will likely be available on a monthly basis... So, don't forget to get out there and support this game with your attendance. Also coming up this Friday is the Yanok Qualifier for August. Actually we WILL be able to make this one, so we'll see you all real soon.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: