Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Extremely tired among other things.


Greetings from the sand, sun and surf. A whole lotta sun, and even more beer. Big Red, Cole and I, Steph and Jeffrey, and Chris, Laura and Megan are here at Myrtle Beach , South Carolina. We had another great day in the sun, tanning and tanking, or getting tanked. : ) We've had some great weather, despite the fact that when we were driving in we were getting quite a bit of rain. We were all a bit concerned. But the sun has shined ever since then. The Brothers(es) will be staying on through Saturday, while the rest of us, are planning on leaving Thursday morning. The kids will all be heading back to school VERY soon. Even I hate it for them. Summer is just too short. We're currently here at the condo, unwinding and relaxing. I'm bloggin, and drinking a Corona while everyone else does their thing too.
I wanted to mention that Jr hosted NDPT #12 at the Eagles this past Sunday and got 29 players along for the drive. He seems to believe that they are quite pleased and definitely want the group to return, Sadly we're all disappointed not to have played, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. While did All-In Allman hafta win the damn thing! (Congrats anyway!) Jr let me know that there were 29 players who took part. I'll get the points posted later, but this is the first I've actually been connected while on vacation.
Back home Whit heads to gymnastics as well. Uncle "Jun" is helping to pick up Whit and get her to practice... you have NO IDEA how much I appreciate the help.
Anyway, I hope all is well!
Regards,
cheer_dad

No comments: