Monday, August 11, 2008

NDPT Points Update

I'm a little bit behind, but JR did send me the NDPT Points update to get posted to the website. The link on the website is now pointing to the new and improved points spreadsheet. But in case that's just all too difficult for you to find, try this... http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=ptNl6_cpXDHlDaBaHIU7NVA&hl=en. You will note that somehow despite a horrid finish I've remained on top of the heap, albeit by only the slimmest of margins against Steve "All-In" Allman. Here's where that maximum of 10 games thing starts to kick in. Actually only 3 of us can be considered "DIE HARD PLAYERS" thus far on the year, seeing as we haven't missed a game. That'd be Big Red, Allman, and I. Yeah, we don't have a problem... we can quit anytime we want. We just don't WANT TO!!! However, Steve has the opportunity to be the only one this NDPT 2008 season to get PERFECT ATTENDANCE! Since Big Red and I will be missing the next game NDPT #12 which JR has arranged to have held at the Eagles. We will be baking ourselves on the beach, instead. : ) I know, it's a tough trade-off! So, Steve ole buddy what do ya think, can you make every single game until the end of the year. Duh, there's a no-brainer...

A number of us will be playing this Friday at the Yanok's. Then, hopefully we'll be heading out the next day, beachward bound. I really need a top finish there, to get myself in a position for the end of the year tournament. So, if we could keep the suckouts to minimum, and my case of 2nd best out of it, that'd be great.

Anyway, good luck to you all in that and in Sunday's tournament at the Eagles. Do your best to make this one, and show your support. If all goes well, we hope to continue playing there on a recurring basis.

Regards,

cheer_dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

cheer_dad said...

Sorry "H." I think I already gave at the office...

Regards,

cheer_dad