Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm so excited!


I can hardly contain my excitement! We leave tomorrow for Las Vegas! We leave in the morning around 10:00 to drive to Columbus, OH and hop our plane. Doubtful that any of us will sleep tonight, of course we won't be able to do much of that in Vegas either, so this is just practice right?

By this time tomorrow... the Vegas sites and sounds will be all around me. I'll be doubling down or shoving all-in depending on the table I happen to be at, at the time.

The plan is still to head downtown on our first night, to check out old Vegas, particularly for JR, who has never been there before. Beyond that, we're really playing it all by ear, but there will definitely be poker play at Venetian, and probably an obligatory stop at the Imperial Palace. I'll try to post up some of our goings on to the blog, and maybe you'll be able to follow along as we go.

Time to get back to packing.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: