Friday, September 08, 2006

Pics that have caught my eye...and mind...today

Productivity has definitely taken a NOSE DIVE! Here are some of the things/images which have otherwise occupied the gray matter...







Always one of my favorite images. The single drop, makes a big splash...relatively speaking of course.














The girl with the most haunting eyes EVER!














Now here's a tangent!













Clonie Gowan at the table...














Is he staring her down?















If so, he better have these in the hole.









i miss vegas... :(












There...that got it off my mind!











Well at least for a little while...
The Yanok's game is tonight...and I'm looking forward to it. Teresa, Chris, Laura, Erik and I are all going tonight. So our "crew" invades their game I suppose. We'll try not to wear out our welcome.

In other news I'm up to $277 on Nine.com, with about 800 points left to make for my additional 150%. SWEET!!!

My time here is now DONE!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: