Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lost some...won some


I was credited with my PokerSavvy points yesterday for finishing the hand requirements on Gaming Club Poker. (Thanks Matt, you da man!)  AND I was also credited $20 on the poker room site for finishing my first 350 hands.  I proceeded to get yet another crappy string of cards.  And lost a lot of what I'd just been given.  :(  But I logged back in again later...and went up a few bucks, to get it back.  Then coupled with a brief trip over to PartyPoker, put back about even, if not up a buck or so for the evening.  So, the post subject makes sense now.

I need to do another Savvy promo to put me over the 1,000 mark for another gift card...BUT, I've gotten 2 different offers directly from 2 poker sites which may be a bit difficult to pass up!  PokerRoom, is offering me $20, if I'll deposit another $10, + 50% bonus $'s in whatever I deposit up to $100!  CDPoker is offering a flat 150% bonus to deposit!  Those are both decent offers and I may find it difficult to pass up.  The kicker is that I've got to liquidate some cash quickly to take advantage of it.  My money is on a few sites, that I have to do withdrawal requests from tonight, to Neteller.  Those transactions will have to complete before September 30th, to take advantage of the offer.  So keep your fingers crossed.  

I was stuck in meetings ALL MORNING...and was ready to die in there.  ARGHHHH!  For the third day now in a row I've ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes during lunch.  Logging in just under 2 miles at a clip.  Although the muscles protest a bit...I do truly feel better.  My mood is better.  I'm a bit more upbeat.  Not filled with that feeling of dread and gloom as I cross the threshold to work in the morning.  Yeah, it was starting to get that way.  Hopefully this reversing trend with running will continue.  Let's hope.  

Spent way too long procrastinating, time to get back to it.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: