Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Spiralling into the abyss


Nine.com has NOT been kind the past few days. I am 444 points away from the 150% bonus, but if the past 2 days are any indication I'll be broke in the account before I ever get there. I'm serious! Cold cards doesn't even seem to describe my experience as of late. I've dropped just over $100. I'm still above my initial investment, by about $100, but a C-note down from where I've been is lousy. I really just want this to be over, so I can move on to a greener pasture. Had I NOT been fulfilling the bonus requirements I would have taken my money off of this site earlier. There are others that I want to try...and there have been others which I greatly prefer their bonus programs. Also Nine.com doesn't seem to have all that many tourneys running. Not that I'm a huge fan any more of the multi table online tourney, but it seems to attract a group of players that keeps me in the black. I'll see what tonight brings me as far as Poker is concerned. This slump has got to end eventually. Thankfully, I haven't given completely in to TILT. I admit that there have been a couple of acts of desperation. Thank goodness it was Limit.

I really need to get some tracking software installed to monitor my progress and results a little more accurately. Perhaps it would help identify trends in my game. It might keep me from making some huge mistakes over time. Maybe, if I'm lucky, it would help identify gaping holes in my game as well. THAT, would be useful. I don't know which product to go with, but I'm leaning toward Poker Tracker or Poker Office:


I'll compare and contrast them, and get moving on this very soon. I like the Poker Office logo better. Has a greater impact to me. Don't know why...

I suppose I should really get on with the rest of my day. Let's see what happens.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: