Thursday, December 14, 2006

It came from the 80's

Since signing up for Blockbuster's Total Access I've been clogging the queue with 80's movies! Among the ones so far watched:




This one got it started...note the prevailing gambling theme, despite that it is NOT about poker.









Christian Slater was always great...and I loved this movie...and it has always been hard to find!






Judd Nelson kind of fizzled, and some of his later choices of movies I questioned although, I wasn't walking in his shoes, so what do I know. This was one of my favorites.







This one is on its way. Yet another one that is DIFFICULT to find. Can't wait.





Back up to nearly $690 on UB, after experiencing a lengthy slump. Seem to be back on track. But man it feels like I'm playing a very, ultra-tight game. It's not fun time...it's been a little like work. Ahhhh, who am I kiddin'...I love every minute of it.

Time to go...

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: