Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tournament Results...

Well all the mental preparation wasn't for nothing. I finished second in the "End of the Year" tournament last night. The BIG WINNER for the night was Frank Wolfe. He and I went heads up for a few hands, when the blinds were at $3,000-$6,000, with only $25,000 in chips even in play. Great job Frank...enjoy the big payout, you deserve it. I'll exact my revenge in next year's tournaments! :) Here's the listing of all the winners:

  1. Frank 473
  2. Brian M. 293
  3. Brian S. 180
  4. Russell 112
  5. Robert 67
  6. T.J. 50

The Bubble Boy for the evening was Erik P.

I hope everyone enjoyed the whole evening of cards and carrying on! Special thanks to Chris B, for keeping us all in line. Thanks to all who pitched in by helping or with donations on the food. We really do appreciate it. I'm already looking forward to January's tournament...see you ALL then!

Sounds like tonight Big Red and I are heading to the Yanok's for another fun-filled poker evening and New Year's Eve libation! I'll be seeing many of you there.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: