Monday, December 04, 2006

I just really haven't felt much like writing. As I mentioned before, I was sick...before. I think I've now recovered...I think. The eyes are still feeling a little funky, but I can at least breathe again. WAHOO! Lots of things have happened, just life stuff...you know, just things to occupy my time. My baby girl is now 14! Dec 2nd...a birthday she shares w/Britney Spears...as we've always teased her about. She had one of her girlfriends spend the night, over the weekend, and we all had a good time. I spent a lot of time working with her on her Science Project. We did it on M&M's and had people select them from a large bowl in a 10 second period...then we analyzed their choices, and how they were related to their favorite colors, and types of candy that they prefer. She said it went well.

I finally joined up with Blockbuster Online, so I've spent the last few days rating and ranking movies. Looking at recommendations...and various other stuff. I'm a little scared...I've already rated over 700 movies, that I Have ALREADY SEEN! Maybe I do watch to much TV and Movies, etc...SHEESH.

Well this will have to pass for a post. That's all I've got for tonight.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: