Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Hump Day = )

Not much to report on the ole homefront folks, but I will say that I have continued to plug away on the treadmill. I managed to get myself "back" into a real habit while I was Shepherdstown and back into running mode. Now I just have to keep it up, and maybe some of these extra pounds will begin to fade away. Of course the sparetire and the double-chin will be the last to go. Yeah, you all know it too!

I haven't played much poker lately, other than the tournaments at JR's and well I guess there was the one at Yanok's as well. And speaking of Yanok's they'll be hosting again this weekend! Wahoo! We always have a great time over there, the people and the poker make it that way!

I keep thinking about going up to Chester to the Mountaineer. No one from the crew has made it up there yet, I'm ashamed to admit. I'm really curious to go and check out the place. The poker room, the other table games, and even watch the horses run. That's something I've never watched in person and it sounds like it'd be a lot of fun to lose money on! All things are better, when beer is involved! Maybe one day in the not so distant future I'll muster up the time and money, and "gumption" to head north. I doubt seriously that I'll have much trouble trying to convince many of my fellow degenerate NDPT'ers including the lovely Big Red to make the trip. We'll see.

Anyway, Happy Hump Day all, we're on the downhill slide of the week now. As always, workin' for the weekend.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: