Sunday, February 10, 2008

Time well spent

Though I wasn't planning on the trip back to Parkersburg, it was time well spent. I enjoyed being with my baby! : ) It was good to see the family and friends and just unwind from the class. Now, of course I'm back in Shepherdstown, and getting geared up for class in the morning. Tomorrow is gonna be a LONG friggin' day. Starting at 8:30...it'll go to the typical 5:00 as usual, but then after dinner, we return to the grind at 7:00 until 9:00pm!!! I'm "caught up" as far as I can be at this point. I typed up my Leadership Gap Plan upon returning this evening. Filled out some papers that are to be turned in on Thursday, so that's where I'm at.

I again want to say THANKS to Jason, for letting me ride home with him...and then back again. It really did make the trip go a lot more smoothly. We also got to rehash some of the training thus far. It has been a long driving weekend. I'm back here in my temporary home away from home. I hope to get some needed rest tonight.

See you all really soon. Fear not Big Red... it'll be over before you know it!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: