Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Chris Ferguson NBC Heads Up Champion 2008

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/poker-blog/2008/03/373_nbc_headsup_championship_23

I won't even try to cover it better than the rest of my fellow poker bloggers, but suffice it to say that Chris Ferguson was crowned NBC Heads Up Champion for 2008, after besting Andy Bloch. Check out Michael Craig's post, for the final showdown report! Congratulations Chris on the win!

On another note, I'm nearly finished with Michael Craig's book The Professor, The Banker, and The Suicide King. I'll put together a review as soon as I'm done and post it to the blog. But for now, suffice it to say what a great read. The story itself is incredibly engaging... but the real credit goes to Mr. Craig for exceptional storytelling. More later, when I pull my thoughts together.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: