Monday, March 03, 2008

Yet another turned to the dark side


Thanks to JR's quick thinking and the built-in camera of his uber-cool techno gadget (a.k.a the iPhone) we have this undeniable proof that the forces of the NDPT have claimed yet another victim. Here you see Nikki stacking the chips from yet another won pot on her way to taking down her first ever Texas Hold 'em Tournament. Right now she's batting 1,000!!! Since I wasn't there I'm glad that there's photographic proof. And before anyone can silence me, I needed to get it out here on the blog for all the world to see.
My fellow NDPT'ers you do me proud. We've brought yet another convert into the fold. May the poker gods have mercy on her soul.
All joking aside, Nikki, I for one am glad you gave it a shot and hope you enjoyed the game and congratulations on the win. When the planets align and the cards fall just right it's a thing of beauty. So, should I start signing you up for the rest of the year for our other tournaments? It's not too late to dive into the NDPT 2008 Points Race. : )
Regards,
cheer_dad

No comments: