Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jaffrey, Jaffray, and Jeff... hmmm



Okay, stick with me for just a moment. This is Allyn Jaffrey Shulman, poker pro and one of only two ladies who still remain in Event 19 - $1,500 Pot-Limit Omaha. (Thanks Shamus for pointing this out. )

That wouldn't have given me much cause for alarm, had it not been for also finding the name Alan Jaffray listed among the players to have already been eliminated from the same event. This coming on the heels of that same said "Alan" appearing in a dress on Day One of the LADIES ONLY Event, and the controversy which surrounded that event. Which "he" writes of over here http://jnala.livejournal.com/431274.html. And I covered in an earlier post. All that was okay until I finally took a look at the picture shown below of Mr. Jaffray and then sent it to my buddy JR, with my comments.






To which JR replied with an email including the photo to the left next to the photo below saying, "isn't it funny how much he looks like this guy.........








Jeff Shulman, of CardPlayer magazine....."

And I'm left suddenly stunned and a little weirded out by it all.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: