Thursday, July 10, 2008

And they're off...

Cards are once again in the air at the WSOP Main Event (now on Day 3,) with blinds at 800/1,600 with a 200 ante. The schedule is to play 5 levels to the bubble. In other words, get it down to everyone who's in the money before calling it a night.

Play immediately turned into an All-In-A-Thon...with those in need of chip life support going after it with all they've got left. As I write this, former Main Event Champion Chris Moneymaker has been eliminated.

And just a few minutes later, Patrik Antonius has been sent to the rail. Sorry Big Red his KJos lost to A-10s!

Vanessa Rousso just chipped up, after an all-in with a pretty pocket pair of ladies. She's now got a little more breathing room with 61,000 in chips.

I'm checking in on the series now, since I'll be headed for the ball fields of Belpre for our next All-Stars Tournament tonight. Game time is 6:00pm. It's going to be a LONG night... I'll check in at http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2008-world-series-of-poker/main-event/day3/ when I return and start wading through all that I've missed. Maybe I do have a problem.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: