Tuesday, December 30, 2008

50% off Las Vegas flights!!!


Boys and girls, this could happen. Click the picture or this link if you don't believe me, but Southwest Airlines is offering flights to Vegas for 50% off!!! I already plugged in some dates and found round-trip, non-stop flights from Columbus, OH to Las Vegas, NV for $140! Couple that with the recent fliers from "Total Rewards" properties offering up FREE nights, plus some other goodies... this may be more than do-able. I'm awaiting the arrival of Big Red to the workplace, for a little chit-chat on the subject.

Everyone start sending me all the positive energy you can muster... together, we can make this happen!!!

***EDIT #1*** Big Red has arrived, discussed fully... tentative dates (at least for the two of us) are February 15 - 18 obviously on the "non-stops" from Columbus, OH. I've sent an email to some of the NDPT crew, to let them know about it. I'm waiting (briefly) for some response from some of them right now, but basically I'll be booking these within an hour or so. Is it wrong that I'm so cheap? Or is that just good bankroll management?

***EDIT #2*** Flight has been booked kiddies! Not only for Big Red and me, but we've already got company from the Brotherses' and Uncle June too! More to come, I'm sure. Now, where's that "Total Rewards" card so I can look up some room offers! And to think I thought today would just be a lousy/boring day at work!!!

Regards,

cheer_dad

2 comments:

BWoP said...

Awesome!

Wharzutility said...

Articles interesting and useful, This is the second comment, do not delete ok!
you may want to take the time to read my article about Las Vegas flights