Friday, December 19, 2008

Whitney and Brady's Birthday Party

The day has dragged on and on. Following an uneventful (no winning) night at the Eagles last night, I fired up Bodog as you know I tend to do, when the urge hits and it often does when I've been drinking. Indulged myself only for an hour, and realized I was falling asleep while playing 3 tables, which isn't exactly condusive to winning. But remarkably one table really paid off and made up for the losing going on at the other two. I cashed out for a little over $13. Not terrible for an idiot! The morning however came much earlier than I would have liked. I've been nodding off for most of today, and I've finally shaken the headache.

Tonight is Whitney and Brady's combined 16th Birthday Party. It sounds like there will be an enormous crowd there tonight to help them celebrate. I will be late to the whole affair, because we found out last night that Cole has a basketball tournament at Blennerhasset tonight at 6:45. I'm hoping I can get in a few minutes of shut eye between 4:00pm and gametime. Who knows what all else I have to accomplish over this weekend. I know there'll be shopping at some point. I gotta find something for Big Red for Christmas. Although she'll likely return it anyway. : ) Sorry baby!

I'm nearly done for the day, and it's about time.

Regards,

cheer_dad

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......